Terms of Service and Use Agreement
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
This web page represents a legal document and is the Terms of Service and Use Agreement (“Agreement”) for our website, PsyndUp (“Website”), as owned and operated by PsyndUp Ent. doing business as PsyndUp Ent and/or PsyndUp. It was last updated on 7th of March 2017 at 9:54pm. By using our Website, you agree to fully comply with and be bound by the following Agreement each time you use our Website. Please review the following terms carefully.
PsyndUp.com provides a public service to individual consumers who may accesses the PsyndUp.com website and are not or registered (“Users”) or who may access the PsyndUp.com website and are registered (“Members”) for mental health information, to find a mental health provider listed in the PsyndUp “Find A Therapist” directory (Therapists). This Terms of Service and User Agreement applies specifically to services provided to Users, Members and Therapists listed on our directories.
Psyndcom, the PsyndUp Therapist Directory, the PsyndUp blog and the “PsyndUp Community” are interactive online services operated by PsyndUp Enterprises, consisting of information services and content provided by PsyndUp.com, affiliates of PsyndUp.com Members, Users, and other third parties.
- Psyndcom is not a replacement for mental health services. Always endeavor to seek the professional advice of your physician regarding any mental health symptoms you may have.
- Psyndcom provides PsyndUp Therapist Directory, the PsyndUp Community and the PsyndUp Blog as a public service to those interested in working with mental health care providers. Individual members (mental health practitioners) displayed in the Psyndcom Therapist Directory agenerally pay a commission to PsyndUp for sessions booked on the PsyndUp platform. Fees collected enable PsyndUp to provide services to consumers.
- Psyndcom cannot and does not provide any warranties related to the information contained in or resulting services from any of the mental health care providers listed in the Psyndcom Therapist. Information accessed through the PsyndUp.com Therapist Directory is provided “AS IS” and without any warranty, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness.
- We make no warranty about the accuracy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of the site. We make no warranty that the site’s service will be uninterrupted, the site’s functions shall be error-free or, that the site or the servers that make it available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- Psyndcom does not examine, determine, or warrant the competence of any mental health care provider, other service provider, or facility listed in the Psyndcom Therapist Directory. PsyndUp.com does not warrant that the mental health care providers, other service providers, listed in the PsyndUp.com Therapist Directory are currently or properly licensed. Under no circumstances should the PsyndUp.com Therapist Directory be used to verify the credentials of mental health care providers, other providers, or facilities. Please contact the appropriate Licensing Board (Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria) to verify the licensure of an individual provider or the correct federal agency to verify the licensure or certification of any facility.
- Use of the Psyndcom Therapist Directory to locate, contact, or receive services from a mental health care provider or any other provider is wholly voluntary and will not result in any liability against Psyndcom. In no event shall PsyndUp.com be liable for damages to any Therapist on the PsyndUp.com Therapist Directory.
- Psyndcom shall have the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of Psyndcom, including, but not limited to, content, and contact info.
- Psyndcom does not endorse any specific professionals or information that may be posted on the site. Reliance on any information provided on the site is solely at your own risk.
User/Member Posting Rules
- Materials you post to the PsyndUp blog may not contain: (1) URLs or links to web sites that compete with the Site; (2) copyrighted material (3) trade secrets (unless you own them or have the owner’s permission to post them); (4) material that infringes on or misappropriates any other intellectual property rights, or violates the privacy or publicity rights of others; (5) anything that is sexually explicit, obscene, libelous, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, or hateful; or (6) anything that is embarrassing or offensive to another person, group or entity.
- You may not use your Materials to: (1) impersonate another person, living or dead; (2) post false, inaccurate or misleading information; (3) except as provided in your directories of you own services, post advertisements or solicitations of business (including, but not limited to, franchises, “club memberships,” distributorships, or anything requiring a monetary investment, including a request for payment to obtain job listings); (4) post chain letters or pyramid schemes; or (5) post opinions or notices, commercial or otherwise.
- Responses soliciting business to posting of users are prohibited.
- Sending of unsolicited commercial email to our users is prohibited.
- Report inappropriate postings or conduct to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Amendment or deletion of any material posted by any other person or .
- Any conduct by a user that in our sole discretion restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the site is prohibited.
- We are under no obligation to monitor the conduct of our users, but we may investigate and respond when violations are reported.
Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site, including, without limitation:
- Accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user/member is not authorized to access
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization
- Attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, “flooding”, “mailbombing” or “crashing”
- Sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services
- Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting
- You may not share your account, user name or password with anyone else, and you will be responsible for the actions of anyone who obtains your user name and/or password and uses them to access the Site. You must notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your user name and password.
- Therapists:If at any time during the term of this agreement we come to the understanding that you: (1) misled us as to your business practices and/or services, we reserve the right to terminate your account. We may terminate your account and/or your access to the site at any time if we deem in our sole discretion such to be necessary or appropriate.
Account Security & Registration Data
In consideration of your use of any PsyndUp services, you agree to and will:
- Provide accurate, current, and complete information about you and your emergency contacts as prompted by any registration forms on the PsyndUp’s websites.
- Maintain the security of your password and identification.
- Maintain and promptly update your registration and any other information you provide to PsyndUp in order to keep it accurate, current, and complete.
- Be fully responsible for all use of your PsyndUp account and for any actions that take place using such account.
- We hereby grant you a limited, terminable, non-exclusive right to access and use the site only for your personal use.
- You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other information about PsyndUp and its entities are voluntarily provided by you to PsyndUp, are non-confidential, and shall become the sole property of PsyndUp. PsyndUp shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, to, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of, these submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgement or compensation to you.
- Further, we explicitly disclaim any responsibility for the accuracy, content or availability of information found on a site that links to or from the Site (a “third-party site”). We may offer links to, or incorporate into the Site, third-party sites that offer various products and/or services. We cannot ensure that users will be satisfied with any products or services that are purchased from such a third-party site, since such sites are owned and operated by others. We do not endorse any of such products or services, nor have we taken any steps to confirm the accuracy or reliability of any of the information contained in any third party sites. We do not make any representations or warranties as to the security of any information (including credit card and other personal information) users might be requested to give a third-party site. We strongly encourage users to make their own investigation of third-party sites before proceeding with any transaction with such third parties.
Use of Services Without Account Registration